Monday, November 24, 2008

London Calling

Hallo everyone! 


Although I've broken my run of posting, I haven't fallen off the map completely-- just the local map.  JJ and I got a great last-minute deal to visit London for the holiday, so I'm putting things on hold for a bit.  (I was hoping to post a few sketches and photos while we're here, but wifi's expensive)  It's pretty frigid over here but we're having a great time and checking out lots of art in warm, dry museums :)

We're also moving to a new apartment when we get back, so I may be off the net for a bit; I'll get back to the hero work (those suggestions you guys posted) once all that settles down.

~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make sure you guys go to Camden Locks Market! You will not be disappointed. Its like Bladerunner dude.

Mike Terry said...

I really like your style of work.
Coolness to the power of ten!