Monday, June 22, 2009

Hello, Blog, I've missed you.

Hey everybody! I've been taking a break from the internets to make some headway on things; I feel very fortunate recently to have a lot of work to finish up, but it's meant stepping away from all the online fun for a while, now I can breathe a bit.

I'll forgo all the usuals about still being alive, etc. etc., and instead hand out some fun people sketches from the last few weeks.

Been trying to keep a little promise to myself, that I would get out and draw from life every day (or as often as I can). It's one of those things that I know is good exercise for my art, but I always find excuses not to do, sometimes just because it seems like fun and not work. :)

I'm getting into a good habit though, so there's more on the way tomorrow, and once I get caught up I'll try to post more often.

Cheers!











No comments: